Mango and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry Bowl
- 2 tbsp lime juice fresh squeezed, no added sugar or preservatives
- 2 tbsp orange juice fresh squeezed, no added sugar or preservatives
- 1 tbsp hot chili sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce low sodium, NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper chopped
- 1 bunch broccoli chopped
- 1 mango cubed (or thawed frozen mango cubes)
- 3 green onions chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, orange juice, hot sauce, and soy sauce. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the garlic in the olive oil for about 1 minute. Add in bell peppers and broccoli, cooking for another 3 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Stir in juice mixture. Reduce heat and continue to cook another 3 minutes or until bell peppers and broccoli are almost soft.
- Reduce heat to simmer. Add in mango and green onions, gently tossing and simmer until mango is heating through.