- 56 oz tomatoes diced, fire roasted
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 3 tbsp onion minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tbsp basil minced
- 1 tbsp oregano dried
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper fresh, cracked
- Place all the ingredients into a Crock-pot and stir well. Cook on high for the first 3 hours, then on low for another 2 hours. Stir at least once an hour.
- Scoop sauce into a blender once cooked and blend well with a few chunky pieces left for texture. Return sauce to the Crock-pot to keep warm until ready to serve over your favorite noodles or as a dipping sauce.