Taste will vary depending on flour used!
- 3/4 cup flour whole wheat
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup milk plant-based
- 4 tbsp Earth Balance butter melted, divided
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, salt, and baking powder.
- In a small bowl whisk together 2 tbsp of the melted butter and milk; then pour into the bowl with the flour and mix well.
- Swirl 1 tbsp of melted butter into a large skillet over low-medium heat. Quickly swirl the cider vinegar into the batter right before pouring.
- Pour out the number and size of pancakes that will fit within your skillet. Cook until edges start to lift and small bubbles begin to rise from the batter; flip and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Use remaining melted butter to coat the pan and repeat process with any remaining batter.
Serves well with almond butter spread or date syrup. ATTENTION: No Amino acids available for this recipe!
Nutrition with Essential Amino Acids
Amount Per Serving (1 Serving)
Calories 186.6 Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value*
Vitamin B3 0.33mg2%
Vitamin D 0.66µg4%
Vitamin E 5.33mg36%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Some amino acids levels are estimated, some product manufacturers do not supply amino acid values. The value source usda.gov.