Pico De Gallo
- 1 cup tomato fresh, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp jalapeno minced
- 2 tbsp cilantro fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp lime juice fresh squeezed, no sugar added or preservatives
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Combine the tomatoes and salt in a fine mesh strainer then set aside to drain for 15 minutes.
- Mix together the drained tomatoes, white onion, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Serve immediately or pour into a airtight container then place in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Enjoy!