Fights Diabetes: Low Sugars!
Immune: Helps Build the Immune!
Hypertension: Low Sodium!
Helps Fight Cancer: Breast, Colon
- 2 cups brown rice
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp Earth Balance butter
- 3 pods cardamom crushed
- 1 stick cinnamon stick broken
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper fresh cracked
- Bring the water to boil over high heat then add in the rice. Cover and reduce the heat to simmer and cook until rice is tender.
- While the rice is cooking use a second large saucepan over medium heat and melt together the butter along with the other spices for a few minutes.
- Stir the cooked rice into the butter mixture until everything is evenly coated. Continue to cook for another 5 minutes to allow flavors to combine. Enjoy!
Nutrition with Essential Amino Acids
Amount Per Serving (1 Serving)
Calories 176.25 Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1.75g11%
Vitamin A 0.96IU0%
Vitamin B1 0.2mg13%
Vitamin B2 0.05mg3%
Vitamin B3 2.6mg13%
Vitamin B5 0.4mg4%
Vitamin B6 0.1mg5%
Vitamin C 0.11mg0%
Vitamin E 0.16mg1%
Vitamin K 0.3µg0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Some amino acids levels are estimated, some product manufacturers do not supply amino acid values. The value source usda.gov.