Pumpkin Avocado Toast
- Food Processor
- 1/2 cup peas frozen, thawed
- 2 tsp lemon juice fresh squeezed, no sugar added or preservatives
- 1/2 tsp sea salt divided
- 1/8 tsp black pepper fresh cracked
- 1 tsp tarragon fresh, minced
- 1 tsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds raw
- 4 slices bread whole wheat, toasted
- 1 avocado pitted, sliced
- Place the peas, lemon juice, 1/4 tsp sea salt, pepper, and tarragon in a food processor. Pulse until blended but still chunky.
- Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat then toast the pumpkin seeds.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of the pea mixture over each slice of bread.
- Place 3 to 4 slices of avocado over each slice of bread then sprinkle with remaining sea salt and pumpkin seeds. Enjoy!