- Food Processor
- 14 oz chickpeas canned, reserve the liquid
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tbsp tahini powder
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice fresh squeezed, no sugar added or preservatives
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Place the chickpeas and 3 tbsp of reserved liquid into a food processor along with the olive oil, tahini, garlic, and lemon juice.
- Process until smooth, adding more reserved liquid to reach the desired smoothness. Transfer to an airtight lidded container then sprinkle with the sea salt. Enjoy!
Tip: Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper for a spicy kick. Keeps well in the fridge for up to 5 days.