Roasted Summer Vegetables
- 1 cup red bell pepper seeded, sliced small
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper seeded, sliced small
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini trimmed, chopped into medium sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cups eggplant trimmed, chopped into medium sized pieces
- 1 cup red onion sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 7 oz tomatoes cherry
- 4 cloves garlic sliced
- 2 tbsp basil leaves chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees while you line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the peppers, zucchini, eggplant, and onion into a bowl and toss with the olive oil.
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet in a single layer then bake for 26-30 minutes or until lightly browned and fork tender.
- Remove the pan from the oven, toss into the mix the cherry tomatoes and garlic. Return to the oven to bake for another 12-15 minutes.
- Scatter with the chopped basil leaves and serve. Enjoy!