Roasted Tomato Soup
- Blender or Food Processor
- 6 large tomatoes cut in half
- 3/4 cup onion quartered
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 1/4 cups soy milk NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place tomato halves, quartered onion, and garlic on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Place roasted vegetables into a blender and add remaining ingredients. Puree until a smooth consistency.
- Reheat soup on low heat and serve.