Roasted Winter Vegetables
- 1 1/4 cup carrots baby, peeled
- 1 1/4 cup parsnips cut into fingers
- 2 cups red onion cut into wedges
- 4 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 tsp pepper fresh cracked
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup beets pre-cooked, cut into fingers
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees while you line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all the vegetables except the beets into a bowl and toss with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet in a single layer; bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes add the pre-cooked beets to the pan, mix gently and roast for another 10 minutes. Enjoy!