Immune: Helps Build the Immune!
Helps Fight Cancer: Breast, Colon, Liver, Lung, Pancreatic, Prostate, Stomach
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin, divided
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper seeded, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp paprika ground
- 14 oz tomatoes canned, diced
- 7 oz tofu medium, plain, drained, rough chop
- 1/2 tsp turmeric ground
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper fresh cracked
- 1 tbsp lemon juice fresh squeezed, no sugar added or preservatives
- 1 tsp Himalayan black salt
- 1 tbsp cilantro
- Swirl 1/2 tbsp of olive oil in a medium sized skillet over medium heat then saute the onion and bell pepper for about 8 minutes.
- Add in the garlic, paprika, and tomatoes and cook another 15 minutes then mix the salt, pepper, and lemon into the tomato mixture.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in another large skillet over low-medium heat then brown the tofu pieces after sprinkling them with turmeric powder. While browning the tofu pieces sprinkle with the Himalayan black salt to add a "egg" like flavoring.
- Scatter the tofu pieces over the top of the tomato mixture and sprinkle with the chopped cilantro. Enjoy!
ALERT!!!! This recipe should only be used by people on the 2000 calorie plan, and by those that are just eating a plant-based diet, and not on a weight-loss plan. Serves well with warm whole wheat bread.
Nutrition with Essential Amino Acids
Amount Per Serving (1 Serving)
Calories 324.43 Calories from Fat 146
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2.34g15%
Vitamin A 3516.65IU70%
Vitamin B1 0.34mg23%
Vitamin B2 0.23mg14%
Vitamin B3 3.68mg18%
Vitamin B5 0.98mg10%
Vitamin B6 1.12mg56%
Vitamin C 123.81mg150%
Vitamin E 5.21mg35%
Vitamin K 19.65µg19%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Some amino acids levels are estimated, some product manufacturers do not supply amino acid values. The value source usda.gov.