Fights Diabetes: Low Sugars!
Immune: Helps Build the Immune!
Hypertension: Low Sodium!
Helps Fight Cancer: Breast, Ovarian, Stomach
- Food Processor
- 1 lb fresh button mushrooms halved
- 1 cup red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil divided
- 6 buns whole wheat pretzel buns no dairy in the buns!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Clean the mushrooms, then transfer them to a pan and cook down without oil on a medium to high heat until soft. Set aside in a bowl to cool off for a little bit.
- Place onions in pan with a little water, stirring until caramelized.
- Transfer mushrooms, and onions to a food processor along with seeds, oats, breadcrumbs, dill and salt. Process until combined. Form into 6 patties.
- Place patties on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Brush with 1 tsp of olive oil and bake for 22 to 25 minutes, flipping them half way through. Cook till slightly browned.
- Slice open pretzel buns, brush on any remaining oil on inside of buns and toast lightly in pan.
- Assemble your burger, adding your favorite condiments. Enjoy.
Serves well with baked sweet potato fries.
Nutrition with Essential Amino Acids
Amount Per Serving (1 Serving)
Calories 217.29 Calories from Fat 58
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 0.57g4%
Vitamin A 123.7IU2%
Vitamin B1 0.1mg7%
Vitamin B2 0.21mg12%
Vitamin B3 2.6mg13%
Vitamin B5 0.39mg4%
Vitamin B6 0.13mg7%
Vitamin B12 0.01µg0%
Vitamin C 3.53mg4%
Vitamin D 0.03µg0%
Vitamin E 1.21mg8%
Vitamin K 1.74µg2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Some amino acids levels are estimated, some product manufacturers do not supply amino acid values. The value source usda.gov.