Spicy Cauliflower Po'Boy
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 rolls Po'Boy whole wheat, no bleached flour
- 1/2 cup flour whole wheat
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 tbsp Cajun Seasoning *see our Cajun seasoning recipe link
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp smoke paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper fresh cracked
- 2 tbsp plant-based milk unsweetened
- 1 tbsp hot sauce vinegar based
- 1/4 cup mayo plant-based plant-based
- 1 1/2 tsp Tabasco garlic
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 1 tomato sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees while you line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the dry mix ingredients in a small bowl and the wet ones in another bowl. Toss the cauliflower florets in the wet mixture then transfer to the dry mixture and coat well.
- Spread the florets on the baking sheet and roast for 25 to 30 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes. Cook until the cauliflower is tender and is easily pierced with a fork.
- While the cauliflower roasts, mix the mayo ingredients together and toast the rolls.
- Spread a thick layer of the spicy mayo on both sides of the roll, then layer with the roasted cauliflower. Top with the lettuce and tomato, or even a splash of Tabasco. Enjoy!