Spicy Cucumber Spinach Juice
- 1 cup cucumber unpeeled
- 1 cup green apple unpeeled, sliced
- 2 cup spinach stalks removed
- 1 tbsp ginger root unpeeled
- 1 cup parsley
- 4 tbsp lemon juice fresh squeezed, no sugar added or preservatives
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper ground
- Juice together the cucumber, apple, spinach, and ginger. When pushing through the parsley, drizzle in the lemon juice to allow for easier juicing.
- Sprinkle cayenne juice into juice and mix well.
- Drink immediately or pour into a airtight container and keep in the refrigerator for up to 12 hours. Enjoy!