Sweet Spice Frozen Latte
- 1 1/4 cup milk almond or soy
- 1/4 cup sweet potato puree
- 1/4 cup coffee concentrate *see our Coffee Concentrate recipe link
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1/4 tsp cardamom ground
- 1/8 tsp allspice ground
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg ground
- 1/8 tsp clove ground
- 1 1/2 tsp chia seeds ground
- 2 cups ice
- Add the milk, sweet potato puree, coffee concentrate, and spices to the blender. Blend until there are no lumps from the puree.
- Add the ground chia seeds and ice; blend.
- Add more milk if the drink is too thick or more ice if its too thin. Pour and enjoy!
Serves well with a dollop of plant-based whipped cream on top.