Fights Diabetes: Low Sugars!
Hypertension: Low Sodium!
- 1/8 cup plant based oat milk unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp caper drained, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp relish NO Preservatives, No Polysorbate 60 or 80
- 1 tsp dill fresh, chopped
- 1/2 tsp lime juice fresh squeezed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan black salt
- 1/8 tsp mustard whole grain
- 1/4 tsp agave nectar
- Add milk, apple cider vinegar, agave, salt, lime juice, and mustard to blender and pulse for 30 seconds. Remove the filler cap from the lid and slowly drizzle in the oil while blending for about 3 minutes until mixture is creamy and thick.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the relish, dill, and capers. Keeps in the fridge for up to 3 days.
ALERT!!!! This recipe should only be used by people on the 2000 calorie plan, and by those that are just eating a plant-based diet, and not on a weight-loss plan. The fat levels are too high for people on the 1000 - 1800 calorie plans.
Nutrition with Essential Amino Acids
Amount Per Serving (1 Serving)
Calories 139.4 Calories from Fat 129
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1.93g12%
Vitamin A 157.47IU3%
Vitamin B2 0.03mg2%
Vitamin B3 0.03mg0%
Vitamin C 1.34mg2%
Vitamin E 2.02mg13%
Vitamin K 14.76µg14%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Some amino acids levels are estimated, some product manufacturers do not supply amino acid values. The value source usda.gov.