- 2 tbsp soy sauce low sodium, NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp date syrup
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 8 oz tempeh unflavored, cut 1/4' slices
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- Combine all the ingredients in a airtight container then place in the refrigerator to marinate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees while you line a baking pan with parchment paper. Arrange tempeh in a single layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes; flip and continue to bake for another 15 minutes or until edges are crispy. Enjoy!