Tofu Fried Rice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 12 oz block silken tofu mashed
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin, divided
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup mixed vegetables frozen, diced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce low sodium, NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice fresh squeezed, no sugar or preservative
- 1/2 cup green onions sliced
- In a large skillet or wok, warm 2 tbsp of olive oil and sauté garlic for 2 minutes. Add in tofu and lightly brown, approximately 7 minutes.
- Add in 1 tbsp of olive oil, cooked rice, and vegetables. Mix well.
- Stir in soy sauce and sesame oil, stirring constantly, approximately 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add in remining ingredients. Serve immediately.