Immune: Helps Build the Immune!
Hypertension: Low Sodium!
Helps Fight Cancer: Breast, Colon, Esophageal, Leukemia, Lung, Prostate, Skin
- 2 cups berries frozen, mixed
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 cup yogurt plant based
- 4 tbsp fruity granola ••••Click on link for recipe••••, divided
- In a small saucepan, combine the water, berries, agave nectar, and cornstarch over medium heat and mix well. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring continuously for about 3 minutes while syrup thickens. Lower the heat to low for another 3 minutes then remove the pan from the heat and let cool while you prepare the parfaits.
- Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of the yogurt in the the bottom of a pair of small rock glasses. Top with a layer of granola, then a layer of berries. Repeat the layers until you get to the top. Enjoy!
Nutrition with Essential Amino Acids
Amount Per Serving (1 Serving)
Calories 278.84 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 0.7g4%
Vitamin A 22.51IU0%
Vitamin B2 0.03mg2%
Vitamin B3 0.1mg1%
Vitamin B5 0.02mg0%
Vitamin C 77.36mg94%
Vitamin E 0.87mg6%
Vitamin K 0.4µg0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Some amino acids levels are estimated, some product manufacturers do not supply amino acid values. The value source usda.gov.