Apple and Butternut Squash Bake
- 8 oz tempeh large cubes
- 1 cup apple large cubes
- 1 lb butternut squash frozen, large cubes
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic sliced
- 2 cups vegetable broth ***Click on our Homemade Vegetable Broth link
- 2 leaves bay
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce plant-based
- 2 tsp thyme dried
- 1 tsp rosemary dried
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper fresh cracked
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees while you line a 8 1/2 x 11 casserole dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together the tempeh, apple, butternut squash, onion, garlic, broth, sauce, and herbs. Spread the mixture evenly inside your lined casserole dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes; then uncover and cook another 40 minutes until the apples are tender. Serve and enjoy!