Asian Chili Basil Tofu Stir-Fry
- 5 small red or green chilis diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 shallots diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 block firm tofu diced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce low sodium, NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- 1 tbsp plant-based oyster mushroom sauce
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 bunch fresh Thai basil leaves whole
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute the chilis, garlic, and shallots in the olive oil, about 4 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium low and stir in the tofu. Heat until tofu is lightly toasted.
- Stir in the soy sauce, mushroom sauce, and agave. Cook for another 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add in the basil and heat until wilted.