- 15 oz chickpeas canned, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup sour cream plant-based *see our Cashew Sour Cream recipe link
- 1/4 cup tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup cucumbers peeled, diced
- 1/4 cup parsley minced
- 2 tbsp bell pepper diced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander dried
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper fresh cracked
- 4 pieces pita whole wheat
- 2 cup mixed greens
- Mash the chickpeas in a mixing bowl with a fork. Then stir in the sour cream, tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley, bell pepper, garlic powder, cumin, coriander, and paprika.
- Add salt and pepper to taste then serve with pita bread and mixed greens. Enjoy!