Garlic Parsley Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 large sweet potato peeled, fry cut
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup parsley minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 425 while you line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a mixing bowl and toss with the olive oil, and garlic.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer over the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, toss; continue baking for another 10 minutes.
- Place baked fries in another mixing bowl then toss with the lemon zest and parsley. Serve and enjoy!
Serves well with the Sriracha mayo.