Garlicy Green Beans
- 1 lb green beans fresh, trimmed and chopped
- water for boiling
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp ginger fresh, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes crushed
- 1/8 tsp salt to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper to taste
- In a stock pot, add green beans and cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Avoid overcooking. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and add garlic, ginger, green beans, and red pepper flakes. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring often.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.