Olive and Bean Orzo
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 1/2 cups ozro cooked
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives sliced
- 15 oz can of northern beans drained
- 1/2 tsp salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper to taste
- Whisk together the vinegar, mustard, olive oil, basil, parsley, and oregano until combined well.
- In a large saucepan, combine the vinegar mixture, cooked orzo, tomatoes, olives and beans. Warm through about 4-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.