- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 15 oz tofu firm, drained, 1' cubes
- 1/4 cup red curry paste Thai
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 13 oz soy milk unflavored
- 1 cup vegetable broth *see our Homemade Bouillon recipe link
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- 1 cup broccoli florets fresh or frozen
- 1 cup cauliflower florets fresh or frozen
- 1 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup sweet potato peeled, 1/2' cubes
- 1/2 cup peas fresh or frozen
- 4 servings brown rice cooked
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over high heat then add the tofu and cook until lightly browned. Mix in the curry paste and garlic; stir until tofu is coated.
- Add in the pumpkin puree, soy milk, broth, salt, Sriracha, broccoli, cauliflower, red bell pepper, and sweet potato then bring pan to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium; cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Stir in peas; cook until heated through then serve curry over brown rice. Enjoy!