Helps Fight Cancer: Bladder, Breast, Colon, Kidney, Leukemia, Lung, Prostate
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 15 oz tofu firm, drained, 1' cubes
- 1/4 cup red curry paste Thai
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 13 oz soy milk unflavored
- 1 cup vegetable broth ***Click on Vegetable Broth link for recipe
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce NO SODIUM BENZOATE
- 1 cup broccoli florets fresh or frozen
- 1 cup cauliflower florets fresh or frozen
- 1 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup sweet potato peeled, 1/2' cubes
- 1/2 cup peas fresh or frozen
- 4 cups brown rice cooked
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over high heat then add the tofu and cook until lightly browned. Mix in the curry paste and garlic; stir until tofu is coated.
- Add in the pumpkin puree, soy milk, broth, salt, Sriracha, broccoli, cauliflower, red bell pepper, and sweet potato then bring pan to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium; cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Stir in peas; cook until heated through then serve curry over brown rice. Enjoy!
ALERT!!!! This recipe should only be used by people on the 2000 calorie plan, and by those that are just eating a plant-based diet, and not on a weight-loss plan.
Nutrition with Essential Amino Acids
Amount Per Serving (1 Serving)
Calories 538.33 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2.35g15%
Vitamin A 19450.97IU389%
Vitamin B1 0.5mg33%
Vitamin B2 0.42mg25%
Vitamin B3 4.23mg21%
Vitamin B5 1.67mg17%
Vitamin B6 0.88mg44%
Vitamin C 90.81mg110%
Vitamin E 1.32mg9%
Vitamin K 16.92µg16%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Some amino acids levels are estimated, some product manufacturers do not supply amino acid values. The value source usda.gov.