Quinoa and Herb Stuffing
- 1 cup white or yellow onion chopped
- 2 cups celery sliced
- 1/4 cup Earth Balance Butter
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 tsp fresh marjoram chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh thyme chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh sage chopped
- 6 slices dried bread cubed
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups quinoa cooked
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a skillet, sauté the onions and celery in the butter and cook until soft. Add the fresh herbs and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the bread cubes and mix well. Add the vegetable broth to moisten bread (you might need a little bit more or less than the 1 1/4 cup to get the right consistency).
- Mix in the cooked quinoa, salt, and pepper. Transfer to a casserole dish, cover and bake for 30 minutes.