Roasted Acorn Wedges with Parm
This tasty dish will amaze you. Great as a side or an appetizer.
- 1/2 tsp thyme fresh
- 1/2 tsp sea salt course
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan grated, Brand "Follow your Heart"
- 2 pound acorn squash cut in half, then cut into slices
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Add Parmesan, olive oil, salt, thyme, black pepper, and squash wedges into mixing bowl. Toss to coat wedges.
- Place on a cooking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes until golden brown.