Roasted Rosemary Potatoes and Beets
- 6 cups red potatoes diced
- 3 cups beets peeled, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 1/2 tsp rosemary dried
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper fresh cracked
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees while you line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and toss to coat the potatoes and beets with the oil and herbs.
- Spread the veggies in a single layer over the baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes; stir, then continue roasting another 15 minutes or until veggies are fork tender on the inside and crispy on the outside. Enjoy!