- 2 cucumbers diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 avocados diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp lime juice fresh
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth ***Click on our Homemade Vegetable Broth link
- 1 jalapeno pepper diced
- 1/8 tsp salt to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, red onion, tomatoes, cilantro, and avocado. Stir well.
- Place half of the cucumber mixture into a blender. Add the garlic, lime juice, vinegar, broth, and jalapeno pepper. Puree until a smooth consistency. Pour into serving bowls.
- Spoon the remaining salad into the serving bowls. Salt and pepper to taste.