White Bean Soup with Truffle Oil
- Immersion blender
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 cup white onion chopped
- 14 oz cannellini beans canned, undrained
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cup water
- 1 tbsp vegetable broth *see our Homemade Bouillon recipe link
- 1 tbsp lemon juice fresh squeezed, no sugar added or preservatives
- 2 tbsp truffle oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper fresh cracked
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium and sauté the onion for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the beans, water, bouillon, and garlic then bring the pot to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and leave to simmer for about 15 minutes; stir occasionally.
- Mix in the lemon juice, truffle oil, salt and pepper then use the immersion blender to puree the soup. Serve hot and enjoy.