Black Bean & Salsa Baked Potato
This is a super easy recipe for those on the go or just needing a quick meal. I like to bake several potatoes at the beginning of the week to have on hand for just this occasion.
- Medium Saucepan
- 1 large baking potato
- 1 1/2 tsp nutritional yeast optional
- 1/4 cup salsa no preservatives
- 1/2 cup black beans heated through
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 tsp salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper to taste
- fresh cilantro garnish
- Place pierced baked potato in preheated 450 degree oven for about 40 minutes or until you can pierce with a fork for tenderness.
- When the potato has about 10 minutes left, heat your black beans and chop your cilantro.
- Once the potato is done, slice open and sprinkle with nutritional yeast and dash of olive oil.
- Layer the potato with salsa, black beans and avocado.
- Garnish with cilantro and enjoy.