Crispy Baked Green Beans
- 1 lb green beans fresh, ends snapped
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Sriracha Mayo dip *see our Sriracha Mayo Dip recipe link
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees while you line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Toss the green beans with the olive oil in a mixing bowl. In another bowl combine the bread crumbs, salt and garlic.
- Toss the coated green beans in the breadcrumb mixture then spread out in a single layer on the two baking sheets; bake for 13 to 15 minutes.
- The green beans should be firm yet tender once baked. Serve with Sriracha Mayo Dip and enjoy!