Mexican Tortilla Pinwheels
- Food Processor
- 3 cup black beans cooked
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 2 tbsp lime juice fresh squeezed
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup cilantro roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion finely diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper finely diced
- 1/4 cup avocado finely diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tortillas large, no bleached flour
- In a food processor, combine the beans, salsa, lime juice, cumin and smoked paprika and blend until you reach an almost smooth texture.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in the cilantro, red onion, bell pepper, and avocado. Add Salt to taste.
- Spread a quarter of the mixture over each tortilla, stopping 1 inch from the edge all around. Roll it up tightly toward and against the bare edge.
- Slice into rounds and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Wrap each tortilla roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate for a couple of hours; any longer than that and they will turn soggy.